Tuesday, January 7, 2014

NOW WITH ORGANIZATION



Jeff Russell of the Blessings of the Dice Gods blog has, out of the immeasurable kindness of his heart, begun to create a linked index of Dungeon Dozen entries, broken down into helpful categories.
This is the kind of work that I'd rather throw myself down a flight of stairs than tackle, being both insanely busy right now and innately lazy, so I am in his debt.

Check it out here: http://blessingsofthedicegods.blogspot.com/p/dungeon-dozen-fan-index.html

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, but it's been my pleasure. I'm constitutionally given to cataloging information, and I'm enjoying reading through the archives, so it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, indeed. Very useful index to have with Dungeon World ;)

    ReplyDelete